BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED, BHOPAL
MATERIAL MANAGEMENT –TRANSFORMERS CAPACITOR BUSHING DEPARTMENT
PRESS TENDER NOTICE NO. MM / TCB / E7583023
1. Sealed quotations are invited in Two Part Bid System (Techno-Commercial Bid: Part-I & Price Bid: Part-II, separately) for procurement of 420 kV OIP Bushing as per BHEL specification.
Tender documents along with item specification can be downloaded from the links given below, till 02/09/2018 (05.00 PM).
2. Sealed tender in Two Part Bid System should be submitted in our tender room addressed to Sr. Manager (MM-Coordination), BHEL, 2nd Floor, Administrative Building, P.O. Piplani, Bhopal–462 022, India so as to reach on or before 11.00 AM of 03/09/2018 Tenders shall be opened on the same day at 02.00 PM. No late tender shall be entertained.
3. Bids are to be submitted in Two parts:
i) Techno-commercial bid (Part I) – Techno commercial Bid comprising technical details along with special Terms & Conditions (Annexure-TC 3A OR TC3B ). A blank copy of price bid without indicating price, is also to be enclosed with Part I of bid. A duly signed copy of Annexure- TC 3A or TC3B , is to be furnished confirming acceptance of terms & conditions. Bids without this signed copy shall be considered as non-responsive, and will be liable for REJECTION.
ii) Price bid (Part II) – Price bid is to be submitted in a separate sealed envelope, super scribing the envelope as Part-II (Price Bid). This should not contain any technical terms. The rates should be quoted both in figures and words. In case of any difference between figures and words, the quoted rate in words will prevail over figure.
Both Part I and Part II bids, as explained above, shall be sealed in separate envelopes and both sealed envelopes shall be kept in another common sealed envelope. Each envelope should be sealed and super scribed with Enquiry No, Part No, and due date of opening.
4. Vendors are invited for registration with BHEL-Bhopal for supply of items given on Vendor’s Portal of BHEL-Bhopal website under “Vendors Required for Given Items.” All interested suppliers including MSME suppliers may visit www.bhel.com or www.bhelbpl.co.in/mm/ for online Vendor Registration Application.
5. All corrigenda / addenda / amendments / time extensions / clarifications etc. to this tender will be hosted on BHEL website (www.bhel.com & www.bhelbpl.co.in only). Bidders should regularly visit website(s) to keep themselves updated.
Sr. Engr (MM TCB)
E-mail id: email@example.com
Phone: +91 755 250 5088