BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LTD., BHOPAL
BLOCK – 6, 2ndFloor,Centralannxe
PIPLANI, BHOPAL – 462 022 M.P. (India)
PHONE NO.: +91 755 2503147/ 2505157
PRESS TENDER NOTICE NO.: MM/THERMAL/18-19/E1283014
SEALED TENDERS IN TWO PART BID SYSTEM ARE INVITED FOR SUPPLY OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: Complete tender document can be downloaded and the tender can be submitted along with the online payment slip of Tender fee. The tender should be submitted in our tender room addressed to Sr. Manager (MM-Coordination), BHEL, 2nd Floor, Administrative Building, P. O. Piplani, Bhopal – 462 022 so as to reach in tender room not later than 11.00 am on the due date. (Incase of urgency offer may be sent at – firstname.lastname@example.org). Late tenders will not be considered. EMD/SD/Tender Fee will be accepted only in electronic Mode, which can be deposited on line through following link as mentioned below: https://www.bhelbpl.co.in/qcins/iccs.htm
Tenders may not be considered if:-
(1) Online payment slip Tender fee is not enclosed.
(2) Tender not submitted in two bid, i.e., technical and price bid separate.
(3) Duly filled Supplier Registration Form (SRF) not submitted. The form can be downloaded from the website www.bhel.com. Parties registered with BHEL, Bhopal are exempted from filling the form.
(4) Copy of agreement between principal and Indian agent (in case offer is submitted through agent) indicating scope of work of Indian agent and agency commission payable to him is not enclosed with the technical bid.
(5) Authorization letter from the manufacturer is not enclosed with the technical bid when the offer is submitted by trading / marketing agency.
(1) Foreign parties can submit tender fee as Euro / USD 25 per tender. This can be swift transferred to our account no. SBI NIN BB 117 A/c 0160001002000 and proof of swift transfer to be attached along with the technical bid.
(2) For evaluation, exchange rate (TT selling rate of SBI) as on scheduled date of tender opening (technical bid in case of two part bid) shall be considered.
Note: Tenders must reach in tender room latest by 11.00 am on the due date. Late tenders will not be considered. All corrigenda, addenda, amendments, time extensions, clarifications, etc., to the tender will be hosted on BHEL websites (www.bhelbpl.co.in and www.bhel.com) ONLY. Bidders should regularly visit web sites to keep themselves updated. Unregistered vendors are requested to visit BHEL Bhopal website for registration purpose.
The procedure of depositing EMD/SD/Tender Fee is reiterated below:
Note :- After submitting the Deposit Slip a control number will be generated through system which
can be used for getting print out from the system
To ensure and facilitate this Digital Transaction of all NIT/RFQ/Enquiry should have suitable clause and same is to be vetted by finance before issuing. A model of NIT Clause is given below of which may be changed accordingly to the specific need of the department / users.
“EMD/SD/Tender Fee will be accepted only in electronic Mode, which can be deposited on line through following link as mentioned below : https://www.bhelbpl.co.in/qcins/iccs.htm
Where the NIT/Enquiry has been issued and tender opened on or after 16th January 2017, all bidders to be informed to deposit EMD & Tender Fee online.
“SB Collect facility” is very user friendly and already in use in various application of Township, Scrapyard etc. Same may please be promoted among the depositors.
For any clarification undersigned or any of the following officials may be contacted:
Smt Suman Ekka Dixon, Sr.Manager/ITS (Auto: 5214) – For system related issue
Smt Seema Satish, Sr.AO (Auto: 3239) – Cash Planning
Shri Ishwar Chandra Pathak, Sr.AO (Auto: 5081) - Cash Planning